Here at Mito we love creating clever things: apps, websites and other complex digital solutions for clients such as Deutsche Telekom, Wizz Air, OTP Bank and many others. Our lottery & betting development team of 15 wants to get lucky: they’re looking for a hardcore frontend developer. If you are a pro in component-based JS development and would love to work on huge websites for Hungarian and international lottery companies, then we should definitely talk.
Your tasks will be:
- Implementing business logics, developing advanced frontend applications and related tasks
- Building and coding large-scale web applications, single-page apps and websites on the frontend
- Writing tests: we use Cypress but it’s fine if you have experience with any other modern end to end testing framework
- Discussing technical solutions with other developers (doing that while having coffee or playing FIFA still counts as work)
- Taking part in the development of our ever-evolving frontend stack
- Participating in your peers’ code reviews. Don’t worry, if you do it well, they’re going to love you for it.
We need you to have:
- Unit tests? We know you know what we’re talking about.
- We will need your expertise in REST APIs.
- A sharp eye: we receive pixel perfect graphic designs from our internal UI team and they will reward you with a lot of love (sometimes beers), if you build their designs perfectly.
Biztosan törölni szeretnéd ezt az elemet?