Our partner is a technology company founded in 2014 and developing groundbreaking AI technology capable of generating unseen analytics, metrics and real-time, predictive alerts from live video feeds. Using state-of-the-art facial recognition and tracking, they have multiple applications in different industries. Right now the company working primarily with the retail sector, but there is a wide range of new possibilities in security and other industries with interesting applications.
We are looking for a DELIVERY ENGINEER to join their Budapest office. The role includes providing detailed product information, solution design, consulting, training, and problem solving in pre- and post-sales phases.
Delivery Engineers are highly skilled professionals with strong customer orientation supporting the business growth.
- Represents the Company towards our Customers and Partners as a key contact of our technology.
- Negotiates implementation and prepares client proposals and use case summaries for delivery.
- Scopes Proof-of-Concept business requirements, validates store lay-out, network and camera infrastructure and prepares PoC documentation, in cooperation with Sales.
- Becomes key technical contact for clients during POC, pilot and roll-out phases.
- Deploys, troubleshoots and supports deployments in pre and post-sales phase.
- Maintains broad knowledge of company capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitors.
- Maintains close working relationship with Product Management to be familiar with product features and roadmap as well as feedback concerns and requests from prospects.
- College or university degree in informatics.
- 2-3 years of experience as a system or sales engineer.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- Experience in the planning, implementation, documentation and operation of Unix/ Linux systems.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking and application level protocols
- Experience with Unix/Linux- and Windows-based server systems.
- Knowledge in scripting languages like perl, python, bash, awk.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, customer-oriented attitude.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel
If you have a strong technical background but has no experience in client-facing roles but ready for new challenges like this, please feel free to apply, too!
Interest in Deep Learning and familiarity with
- Version control systems (git, svn, Mercurial)
- Ticketing systems (Jira)
- Cloud technologies (eg. AWS)
- Managing Docker containers
- Experience in C++, JAVA
- Experience with IaaS cloud service providers
Our client offers:
- Continuous improvement, varied and creative tasks in a developing environment
- Nice office, friendly atmosphere
- Working environment: Google Suite, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Docker, Linux
If you have any questions related to the position and would like to apply, feel free to contact and send your CV to us.